I have been most fortunate to get to know a number of professional voice-over artists who have offered their collaborative talents to me for our explainer video productions. I invite you to watch and listen.
Michelle Diane Rowe:
Have a listen to Michelle Diane Rowe, an experienced voice-over talent who is “easy on the ears.”
Michelle conveys voice-over skill and intelligence as she narrates a Format Painter Word 2016 Tutorial.
Since 1998, Michelle Diane Rowe’s voice-over talent has been chosen by a broad range of clients for a diverse number of narration projects, including:
- Amtrak: a series of training videos,
- National Audubon Society Arizona Chapter: a documentary,
- DuPont’s “Smart Wrap Exhibit:” an informational video (at Cooper-Hewitt Museum in New York City),
- Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals and the Covalent Group: a technical pharmaceutical narration for an instructional CD-ROM,
- Marriott Hotel: a series of training tapes,
- U.S. Goverment: a marketing CD-ROM “The Courses at Andrews Air Force Base,”
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Maryland: two informative videos; and,
- The American Hospital Association: an instructional website presentation.